 Town / 4167
Re: Green Hair with 6707?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 16:50:13 GMT

In lugnet.town, Ian Constable writes:
Does anyone know if the mini green racer from 2000
(http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6707) includes the green hair that goes with the
driver?  I need a cheap source of green hair.  (I spent $12 on the Women's
Soccer Team just for the blond hair.)

It's only available in the big set 6713, as far as I know. (It's the only
set inventoried at Peeron that has it:
http://peeron.com/cgi-bin/psearch?limit=color&year=2000&query=6093&color=Green )

Cary