 Town / 4176
Re: Green Hair with 6707?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 02:22:53 GMT

In lugnet.town, Ian Constable writes:
Thanks.  I guess that means I have to shell out 30 bucks for the Grip-n-Go then.
Ian

In lugnet.town, Dave Johann writes:
In lugnet.town, Ian Constable writes:
Does anyone know if the mini green racer from 2000
(http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6707) includes the green hair that goes with the
driver?  I need a cheap source of green hair.  (I spent $12 on the Women's
Soccer Team just for the blond hair.)

Thanks for asking this. I forgot to add this fact to the review portion of the
set pages. There is NO green hair in this set. What you see is indeed what you
get.

-Dave

It also comes out in the Tough Truck Rally, but that is more than the Grip N
Go.
:-/

Benjami Medinets