  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 941 – 960 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: How can I align something to this angle?

"Brian Davis" <brdavis@iusb.edu> wrote in message news:K8H6pK.oGs@lugnet.com... (...) LEGO Factory palette currently available through LDD. I build a lot of virtual stuff in that program because it's the most user-friendly program I've found for (...) (16 years ago, 10-Oct-08, to lugnet.technic)

bricks
(score: 0.459)

  Over 30 MISB Sets Added to my BrickLink Shop, Including Some Rare Promotional Sets

I have recently listed over 30 MISB sets on my BrickLink store, (URL) Broughton's Bricks>. The sets include: Featured Sets [LEGOSet 8480] [LEGOSet 10152] [LEGOSet 18311] (4 URLs) Limited Edition Football Game Starter Pack Includes sets 3302, 3303, (...) (16 years ago, 10-Oct-08, to lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.459)

  Font built with LEGO bricks

I was a huge LEGO fan till my early teens, and I still have fond memories of playing with it. That's why I wanted to share with you some font sets I created inspired to the shape of LEGO bricks. (URL) The sets were created by using a free Web (...) (16 years ago, 22-Sep-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.459)

  Soo Line FP7

(URL) Continuing with my series of Soo Line locomotives, I present an (URL) FP7> in the older maroon and yellow scheme. I had to borrow (URL) Benn Coifman's> technique of using cheese slopes for the nose since 1x3 arches aren't available in dark (...) (16 years ago, 10-Oct-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.459)

  How can I align something to this angle?

I need to align a technic brick as close as possible to 45 degrees as the part geometry and physical limitations would allow it. I've studied some probable solutions and can come close with ordinary technic bricks and plates in between, but I'm (...) (16 years ago, 8-Oct-08, to lugnet.technic)

bricks
(score: 0.459)

  Biggest private collection of LEGO in Britain

Hey Brickish folks, Saw a story 1:42PM BST 23 Sep 2008 (URL) private collection of two million bricks of Lego" A toy-mad collector and Star Wars fan has amassed Britain's biggest private collection of Lego - containing over two million bricks. (...) (16 years ago, 24-Sep-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

bricks
(score: 0.459)

  Re: need to make a 15 degree angle

(...) Some combination of Technic Angle Connector #3 and 1x2 Technic bricks with holes (or axle holes) may do it, though I couldn't find a protractor: (URL) (16 years ago, 1-Oct-08, to lugnet.parts)

bricks
(score: 0.458)

  Re: Liquidating my 400 pound LEGO collection

Hello all! Thanks again for all of the views and bids last week. I list another dozen lots this week and will try to get some more ready to list later this week. (URL) 25 pound lot of red bricks> (URL) lot of long and short antennas> (URL) lot of 32 (...) (16 years ago, 5-Oct-08, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.458)

  Re: need to make a 15 degree angle

(...) The arc in question only covers 75degrees (5 panels, the first starting at a 15 degree angle). i managed to make it effectively with the suggestion of triangles out of technic pieces. triangles made of two 1X6 technic bricks and one 1X2 brick (...) (16 years ago, 2-Oct-08, to lugnet.robotics)

bricks
(score: 0.458)

  "LGEO" and "L3P v1.4 BETA 20080930"

Lutz Uhlmann and I are happy and proud to announce the release of a new large set of the LGEO parts and the supporting L3P. Well, more than seven years since last release of L3P... what can I say? During that time I have had several periods with (...) (16 years ago, 30-Sep-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray) !!

bricks
(score: 0.458)

  need to make a 15 degree angle

anyone know of a part or combination of parts that would make a 15 degree angle, similar to the way 30365 and 30364 (locking hinge bricks) work. I would use those but they only stop at every 22.5 degrees. It wouldn't have to be a compact part(s) (...) (16 years ago, 30-Sep-08, to lugnet.parts)

bricks
(score: 0.458)

  The BrickPrinter is now in operation

For those going to BrickCon check out some items created with my new printer. (and of course the badges that I engraved). The quality of this thing is really outstanding in my opinion. This really opens up all kinds of possibilites for y'all,I (...) (16 years ago, 30-Sep-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 0.458)

  Re: Brickmania Custom Kits Again? Which Ones?

Well, being a past customer of your instructions, I'd say just sell the instructions. What you have is a design skill, so the simplest way to market that is through instructions. What you don't have is a factory that makes bricks. So producing kits (...) (16 years ago, 27-Sep-08, to lugnet.market.theory)

bricks
(score: 0.458)

  Taj Mahal

Hi all, I just finished building this set. I would have to say it will be one of my favorites for quite some time, along with the Statue of Liberty. I am not very creative with my Lego, so I really enjoyed some of the ways pieces were combined to (...) (16 years ago, 28-Sep-08, to lugnet.build.sculpture)

bricks
(score: 0.458)

  Re: My Train Yard...

(...) Very impressive, Mark. I don't have the patience or the bricks to multiply my freight cars that many time. (16 years ago, 22-Sep-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.458)

  Re: Strange object discovered on Mars!!

(...) I've seen that before! That building might bring into question the oversight/review of the architects who designed it (unless it was totally by accident). The (URL) on that building> (if you type in 'Swastika Building' in the search box) says (...) (16 years ago, 26-Sep-08, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.458)

  The New Expanded Lego Collectors Guide on CD

About 3 months ago I posted an announcement for LEGO Ambassadors about getting the new 1,500 page Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide on CD. I got quite a few EMAILs, but due to a near death experience in the family, I didn't reply (mom is (...) (16 years ago, 26-Sep-08, to lugnet.ambassadors)

bricks
(score: 0.457)

  Re: Yankee Stadium - really darn big

(...) LOL! :) Thanks. It has certainly been a different experience for me! This makes sense though... My mother was a pre-school teacher and my father was a model railroader. Is it any surprise I ended up this way? :) Sean - - Sean Kenney Art with (...) (16 years ago, 23-Sep-08, to lugnet.build.arch, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.457)

  LEGO Mac Will Make Apple Geeks Salivate With Envy.

LEGO Mac Will Make Apple Geeks Salivate With Envy. (Its only a dream) Perfect LEGO Mac Pro Is Two Computers in One. By Jesus Diaz. At first sight, this looked like a perfect working reproduction of a Mac Pro made of LEGO, so I was ready to call it (...) (16 years ago, 24-Sep-08, to lugnet.mediawatch)

bricks
(score: 0.457)

  Chemical Tanker Cars - Rolling Stock

Hello again everyone! I finally got around to taking pictures of a lot of the MOC's I built this spring and summer for the two shows we did this year. This MOC is a few tanker cars I built based off of a design by James Mathis. The design is (...) (16 years ago, 24-Sep-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.457)

More:  Next Page >>