 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4294
4293  |  4295
Subject:
Chemical Tanker Cars - Rolling Stock
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 24 Sep 2008 01:27:55 GMT

Hello again everyone! I finally got around to taking pictures of a lot of the MOC’s I built this spring and summer for the two shows we did this year. This MOC is a few tanker cars I built based off of a design by James Mathis. The design is relatively simple. The biggest problem is finding the facet bricks in the necessary colors and quantities to build these. I’m currently working on a couple of alternate tanker designs as well.

More pictures and information are available at...

MOCPages Page

Brickshelf Gallery

Any critiques or comments are appreciated.

-Dave

ToT-LUG