 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17647
17646  |  17648
Subject:
The BrickPrinter is now in operation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 2008 03:00:45 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

For those going to BrickCon check out some items created with my new printer.
(and of course the badges that I engraved). The quality of this thing is really
outstanding in my opinion. This really opens up all kinds of possibilites for
y'all,I think. From custom printed minifig torsos to business bricks to LUG
logos printed on panels to tiles printed with anything to even pics of your dog
on a panel.

This thing really is a bit of a pardigm shift in the way plastic parts can be
printed.

I think that it also opens up great possibilites for custom kits such that one
could cater them to specific audiences --for example the local grading
contractor with a back hoe or bulldozer with his logo on it would be a great kit
to give away to potential customers. The key I think for really making any money
doing custom kits is to target them to specific audiences. Being able to easily
apply their logo and contact information on them really opens up whole new
markets for anyone really wanting to make custom kits.

I have not had time to do much with it but from what I have done--I am truly
impressed.

Tommy Armstrong

www.brickengraver.com