 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17646
FS: MISB #6079 Dark Forest Fortress & #6042 Dungeon Hunters
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 28 Sep 2008 06:24:20 GMT

Hey all,

Looking for that perfect holiday gift for the Castle AFOL in your house? Perhaps
your quest is over! I recently acquired an MISB #6079 Dark Forest Fortress from
my local consignment shop. It really doesn't come much closer to the factory
than this!

The link below provides pictures and a short demo movie!

http://www.xenobuzz.com/MyLegoCreations/6079%20Dark%20Forest%20Fortress.htm

The lowest MISB Bricklink price is $250, I'm asking $200 plus shipping. The box
has already been shrink-wrapped to prevent further weathering.

Another more recent surprise was the discovery of this set:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6042

#6042 Dungeon Hunters has been a little crushed in one corner, and has two razor
cuts on one side where a careless employee slashed open the shipping box with
all the sets inside. However, the interior contents have not fallen out or been
otherwise disturbed.

The lowest MISB Bricklink price is $125! I'm only asking $50 plus shipping.

Hi-res pictures can be made available on request.

Dave S.