 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17666
Re: The BrickPrinter is now in operation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 2009 22:48:18 GMT

http://www.brickengraver.com/images/Printed/BrickCon08_large.jpg

Wow. On the 1x2 tiles you can read the "people building community" part of the
BrickJournal logo. The Indiana Jones tile looks fantastic. What dpi are those
printed at?