  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 681 – 700 of about 29000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Clone "semi-bricks" (Was: Non-TLG Parts)

(...) Sorry, I meant between System and Duplo. Quite right about Duplo/Toolo - I just like saying "Toolo" :-) BTW, does TLG make a Toolo Belt? <g> (...) <g> Talk about typo's...... I meant to type "it wouldn't be a total tragedy" if they were added. (...) (26 years ago, 11-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad)

bricks
(score: 0.880)

  Wife's commentary on my building

I built a red train station last night... my first building in about 15 years. Here is my wife's commentary... "Why does it look like a hospital?" I guess too many red and white bricks. Back to the drawing board... Bryan (26 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 0.880)

  RE: Reissue Solution: Colors

(...) Is that relevant for selling old sets? How many of the sets on auction really have the original pieces - as opposed to the bricks having been mixed with bricks from other sets, and the seller has then picked out the appropriate kind of brick? (...) (26 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.880)

  Re: Clone "semi-bricks" (Was: Non-TLG Parts)

Sproaticus wrote in message <36C20E36.715D926A@g...es.com>... (...) disk?" (...) Hey,Look! It's not my fault; it's some guy named "General Protection." -Ratbert, when he saw an error on the screen. (...) (26 years ago, 11-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad)

bricks
(score: 0.880)

  Re: 60 degree problem

(...) Well, I buy my macaroni at the grocery store. If you meant the quarter- cirlce bricks, try just about any Model Team set, especially 5571 Monster Big Rig (which had about 40 of them, 30 in black). Rob +---...---+ | Rob Farver - rfarver@rcn.com (...) (26 years ago, 15-Jan-99, to lugnet.build)

bricks
(score: 0.880)

  Re: eBay: Lego police stations, Motorcycle Shop, Aquazone

(...) I just sorted through parts from two sets worth of 5571 and there were 2 clear 1x1 cylinder bricks, one per set. Hardly an economical (or trivial) way to get them, but for me it was another nice surprise in the vast part selection 5571 offers (...) (26 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 0.880)

  Re: TLG press release - not a crisis?

Dollars to 2x4 bricks that this was ghosted for KKK. See my rant in dear-lego just now. I had some time to think about this after my meeting with the manager at LIC last night. (...) (26 years ago, 23-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.880)

  Re: Parts Storage -- A nice carrying/storage case

(...) Along these lines, I found something the other day that works perfect for me for my MindStorms kit plus Technic parts. It's called a "Lid Access Power Tool Case" by Rubbermaid. It's about 15"x14"x6". The lid has 5 rows of various sized (...) (26 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.storage)

bricks
(score: 0.880)

  Re: Official and Unofficial theme categories

OK, so here's my whole spiel on themes... This is a medium-term planning thing (1-3 months) and a background task while other stuff goes on. I don't expect we'll have the new theme tree completely worked out before the end of January or Februrary. (...) (26 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.database)

bricks
(score: 0.880)

  Re: 5600 (Radio Control Racer)

(...) Here's a brief one: Good source of burps, grey arches, the 2x2x14 column and various other grey and black bricks. If you're into castle, buy all you can at 1/2 off or better. Avoid at full price. (26 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.reviews)

bricks
(score: 0.880)

  Element search with fuzzy categories

OK, here's the fuzzy element search thingie I was mentioning earlier tonight. It's ugly, it doesn't contain all possible information, and it's just a proof-of-concept toy -- but it's kinda actually helpful, and its results are sometimes surprising (...) (26 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.database)

bricks
(score: 0.880)

  Re: Winter Element Auction - many good deals

Greetings all, I have just cycled the status of the lots in my Winter Auction and the first batch of items is sold. at (URL) you can view the listing. I think I nailed down a format for displaying all (most really) of the listing without munging it (...) (26 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 0.880)

  Re: Mystery lighthouse model

Steve Anderson wrote in message ... : :Janet Zorn wrote in message ... :>I don't :>have the URL anywhere. You might try searching for lighthouse and lego :>together. I think I remember that there were lots of separate pages :>for the instructions. (...) (26 years ago, 9-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.880)

  Re: Do these elements exist in green? If you have some will you sell?

(...) Yes, they are. I wish they, and the Technic bricks that hold them, would get done in LDraw. (...) How the hell should I know? I have never been to your house. -- Terry K -- (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 0.880)

  Hi, and the meaning of life...

Hello all! I'm somewhat new to the group(s), and I must say, lugnet is most excellent! I tried to follow RTL many years ago but just couldn't manage. I have to commend all of you on the high level of both quality and tone in these groups! Anyway, (...) (26 years ago, 15-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.880)

  Sets which "break the rules"

What is a set? - a bunch of pieces, and - a building instruction booklet, and - a box (or bucket or polybag)? The following are transcripts of notes taken last summer when mulling over the question of how to data-model sets and value packs. (...) (26 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.database)

bricks
(score: 0.880)

  Re: LOGO with Mindstorms

Hi, Simon Brooke & LOGO enthuasists: (...) Good to hear - there had to be a link. Do let us know what you hear from Mitchel Resnick. The problem brought up in the thread earlier about the motors in the MindStroms package are just DC motors, not (...) (26 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

bricks
(score: 0.880)

  Re: Fuzzy categories: The death of black & white

Todd Lehman wrote: <snip> (...) <snip> Well, the only question I have a strong opinion on is whether Boats are a part of Town. I am convinced that Lego originally separated Boats from the rest of their product line because the Boats used extremely (...) (26 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.database)

bricks
(score: 0.880)

  Inventory- bucket 4921 (Red Canadian Only bucket)

1 Red Pail, Small 1 Green Top for Pail 1 32x32 by 6H baseplate 1 1999 Catalog 1 Idea Book (10 inside pages) 2 blue doors 4 blue windows with white panes 1 MF blue coveralls, gray pants, classic smiley 1 brown Hair piece 2 Yellow Ladders 1 Blue MF (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.db.inv)

bricks
(score: 0.880)

  Re: Pneumatic Tanks

Fredrik Glöckner wrote in message ... (...) Ahhh, You got me! I wrote the post like there was something more complicated going on... but there isn't. Make it narrower, and call it a "inline flow limiting device" ;) The thing that makes it better (...) (26 years ago, 10-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

bricks
(score: 0.880)

More:  Next Page >>