 Marketplace / Auctions / 478
Re: eBay: Lego police stations, Motorcycle Shop, Aquazone
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 21:37:19 GMT

Steve Bliss wrote:

On Mon, 11 Jan 1999 04:26:14 GMT, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net>
wrote:

Now, with the motorcycle shop, coming by a red and blue cycle is non
trivial but most everything else is obtainable. With the police command
base, everything is in at least one other set, no?

What about clear 1x1 cylinder bricks?

Steve

I just sorted through parts from two sets worth of 5571 and there were 2
clear 1x1 cylinder bricks, one per set.  Hardly an economical (or trivial)
way to get them, but for me it was another nice surprise in the vast part
selection 5571 offers :-)  I am not sure what other sets have offered this
part, but I have 10+ of them, and only two sets worth of the motorcycle
shop, which I think has three.

--Mike Ulring