 Marketplace / Auctions / 469
eBay: Lego police stations, Motorcycle Shop, Aquazone
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 04:05:38 GMT

Hi folks--I've got a few things up on eBay. Follow the links for
details and pics:

588 Police Station
Complete with instructions, no box.
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=55775459

6386 Police Command Base
All pieces, no instructions, stickers, nor box.
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=55782500

6373 Motorcycle Shop
All pieces, no instructions, stickers, nor box.
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=55787065

6155 Deep Sea Predator, 6110 Solo Sub, more
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=55758924

Questions are always welcome. Thanks for looking!

Adam

bwappo@ee.net