 Marketplace / Auctions / 480
Re: eBay: Lego police stations, Motorcycle Shop, Aquazone
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 20:57:38 GMT

Larry Pieniazek writes:
Adam Yulish wrote:

6386 Police Command Base
        All pieces, no instructions, stickers, nor box.
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=55782500

6373 Motorcycle Shop
        All pieces, no instructions, stickers, nor box.
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=55787065

No instructions or stickers, huh? :-) <devlish grin> Are these "newly
created" set instances, referencing the thread we had going a while back
about what made a set a set?

I tried to search for this thread, but couldn't find it.  I'm curious
what the general consensus was.  Are there archives somewhere that I'm
not finding?  I'm new to this forum so forgive if this is inappropriate
question!

Jim