  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 4081 – 4100 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LEG0 in Space

(...) I bet the bricks are indeed standard ABS. I assume that glue was used to prevent stray LEGO bits from floating about the cabin. LEGO uses glue on the Miniland structures as LEGOLand and the ones sent on museum tours. -- Jeff (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.space)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Re: Large Quantity sorting?

I sort Bricks using LEGO Tubs and Buckets. They are all sorted by type, for really common sizes like 2x4 and 1x4 I usually split up colors. For example I put Red, White, and Blue in one tub Black, Yellow, and Green in another and all other colors in (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.storage)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Part numbers begin appearing on bricks in 1986

After some investigating and the opportunity to build two MIB Lego sets from 1986, I have concluded that this was the year that Lego elements began to appear with their official part number. The two 1986 sets I recently opened were from Town, but (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.year.1986, lugnet.db.inv)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Re: Removing printing from slope bricks

Mookie wrote in message <3B369484.8D01EB35@t...ty.com>... (...) I've never had the patience to Brasso slopes long enough to get all the printing off them, and as you say the texture comes off too. Same problem with brake fluid, the paint in the (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Re: GATS layout suggestions

(...) 16 bricks? Shoot, this could be a little tight for my Amtrak Superliner... Not to mention the dinosaur transport car. I think both of those end up being 14 high (counting wheels) so we should be OK, if people even want to run these... Peter (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Re: LEGO Store Stock?

(...) Bulk bricks appear to be treated like service packs, as far as LEGO retail outlets go. It's rare to see more than a handful of different service items at LEGO Potomac Mills the several times I've been there, and LEGOLAND Billund had only one (...) (23 years ago, 18-Aug-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  New store: Attack of the Bricks!!

I was gonna wait till I had about 2,000 parts in the store but I thought I'd open it early to see what everyone thinks. Most prices are below average. (URL) have: Bionicle Masks: You'll find generally low prices on all my masks. Minifigs: A bunch (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Re: Spanish Galleon

Ships made of bricks are cool. (: (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Re: Spanish Galleon

(...) S@H bulk bricks :) (23 years ago, 9-Oct-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Lord of the Rings - clone bricks by Playmates - pictures

See (URL) for pictures. If Lego is going to continue in its current strategy of securing licensing rights, why they did not secure the rights to use the Lord of the Rings characters is a good question. I'm sure there are reasons. Possible ones (...) (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  eBay, Misc pieces, incl Belville bricks & 6280 hulls

Here's some of what I have listed. I don't want to use the word rare, so I'll just say stuff not seen too often (for the most part). All end Saturday, open to bidders in US, England, Canada and Australia. New Lego Pirate Boat (ship) Parts from 6280 (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Re: WHY SO LONG ON BULK BRICKS???? LEGO PLEASE READ!

"Doyle Nelson" <doylenelson@(NOSPAM)home.com> wrote in message news:Go24yz.Iy0@lugnet.com... (...) Uhh, where have you been? I understand frustration over the slowness of churning out bulk offerings, but Brad has done nothing short of an amazing job (...) (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

Hi Allan - "Allan Bedford" <apotomeREMOVE-THIS@...vista.net> wrote in message news:Go334F.6Ky@lugnet.com... (...) events (...) One of the reasons I strongly advocate more fan-created events, like the BricksWest in the making out at LEGOLAND, and (...) (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Re: WHY SO LONG ON BULK BRICKS???? LEGO PLEASE READ!

(...) 'Cept if you're building a rainforest 8?) But I guess you still need hills 'n' creeks 'n' stuff... ROSCO (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Re: WHY SO LONG ON BULK BRICKS???? LEGO PLEASE READ!

(...) Does this mean that you'd put faith in a vote on the LEGO.com site representing the LEGO buying public in general? Interesting. Cheers Richie Dulin (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Re: WHY SO LONG ON BULK BRICKS???? LEGO PLEASE READ!

(...) Whereas the LEGO site doesn't? Remember the reported increase in sales for the Guarded Inn when it appeared in the Mania magazine? (...) No, if you wanted real data about what the general public would buy, you would survey them directly: You (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Re: WHY SO LONG ON BULK BRICKS???? LEGO PLEASE READ!

My apologies if this message ends up getting posted twice. I really wrote this several hours ago via my newsreader, used the message confirmation via email, but the server hasn't posted it yet. "Richie Dulin" <rdulin@mailandnews.com> wrote in (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Re: WHY SO LONG ON BULK BRICKS???? LEGO PLEASE READ!

(...) And I'm saying that LEGO.com does not represent the general public either, only a slightly larger small niche of fans. (...) My mistake, it was the S@H catalog, not the magazine, see: (URL) et al Cheers Richie Dulin (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Re: New MOC: Banshee Bike

Bram Lambrecht <bram@cwru.edu> wrote in message news:GpqpIG.n34@lugnet.com... (...) and (...) bricks (...) *sigh* why didn't I think of that for wheels..... Great job again Bram! Gary (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Re: Castle FAQ bribe

(...) ...and grey bricks didn't become generally available until Legoland Space in 1979 (in Australia)(I remember seeing my first grey 2x4 brick* then!)... and they didn't become that common (not that they've ever really been common) for a while (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

More:  Next Page >>