  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 4021 – 4040 of about 29000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: best way to support elevated plates?

(...) For 1000Steineland 2003 Klaas Meijaard and myself built a huge pirate layout, that had to cover up 3 train tracks. We used a combination of brick+technic framework (all 2*4 and 2*8 bricks, and technic 1*16's for long beams across) with loads (...) (19 years ago, 13-May-05, to lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 0.342)

  Re: LPub and LDView working better. It looks awesome!

(...) new LSynth soon so people can have this fix. Travis sent me a updated beta LDView, so I re-rendered pedmatic, and all the hoses look great. IMHO, LDView (and soon ldglite) is a superior solution to POV-RAY and MEGAPOV. The MEGAPOV solution is (...) (19 years ago, 16-May-05, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.342)

  Re: PROPOSAL for new track (was Re: New Lego Track!

(...) How's this for a "big risk": I say, scrap the 9 volt system, and produce specialized train parts (from the trucks on up) that are to scale with "O" gauge. Have AFOLs use existing trucks, motors, couplers, and track currently used (and already (...) (19 years ago, 17-May-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.342)

  New MOC - Giant cable-stayed bridge

Greetings. This is a scale model of the Maumee River Crossing bridge, a cable-stayed bridge currently under construction in Toledo, Ohio, USA. In this picture it is only 70 percent complete (14 of 20 cables), and measures 9.5 feet long (2.9 meters). (...) (19 years ago, 5-May-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

bricks
(score: 0.342)

  Tune up your 8652 Enzo

Like quite a few others I thought it was too bad the 8652 Enzo didn't have more functionality, so I did a little modification myself. (URL) Well, to be honest, it's not as much a modification than a plan for one. The pictures only show the (...) (19 years ago, 17-May-05, to lugnet.build, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.342)

  Re: Lambrecht-Lowell Stellar Cartography Podule

(...) It was four directions so that however you put it together, it would make something compliant with the overall module standard. In the UK we're still using the 'Classic Moonbase' ;) standard, i.e. we haven't jacked ours up the extra bricks, (...) (19 years ago, 16-May-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.342)

  Re: best way to support elevated plates?

(...) If you have lots of spare 2x4 bricks, then you can use the same technique we used at the 2002 GETS show: (URL) does use *lots* of 2x4 brick, and a few others, and you have to be quite careful to not leave large fractures in the structure, but (...) (19 years ago, 13-May-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

bricks
(score: 0.342)

  Re: Introducing the LEGO Affiliate Program

(...) Here's something that would really set the AFOL community into an uproar.... what if the affiliates were able to get bricks (or parts) in bulk that were not available to the general AFOL community. Although I doubt this would happen. (Akin to (...) (19 years ago, 15-May-05, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.342)

  Kind words from Charles Urbach

Charles Urbach was the featured artist at 2BeCONtinued. He spent quite a lot of time in the LEGO room and had a nunber of conversations with us. Following the event, this is what he had to say at (URL) his website>... "... I’d also like to thank (...) (19 years ago, 16-May-05, to lugnet.events.houseofbricks, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.342)

  Re: The Qwilljox (old post - posting for ideas)

Old post - posting for ideas. ==== In lugnet.build.mecha, Eric Sophie writes: I present the (URL) Qwilljox>: One of many piloted Mecha the Qwilljox refers to the class of pilots in the Light Mecha system. (Pilot pix soon to follow - heh heh) I built (...) (19 years ago, 16-May-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.underground, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.342)

  Re: The all-new LUGNET .Underground

(...) From what I've heard, there was some "really cool stuff" slated for the second phase of the Underground theme. Unfortunately, it sounds like it never quite lived up to their expectations, so they didn't run with the new theme. Adventurers was (...) (19 years ago, 16-May-05, to lugnet.underground)

bricks
(score: 0.342)

  Re: New Lego Track!

"John" <John@TCLTC.org> wrote in message news:IGJnyJ.1rEv@lugnet.com... (...) idea (...) from LEGO (...) sounds (...) to run (...) I agree. The idea is good, but the problem is simple - the market is narrow for these. Yes we would buy it, but just (...) (19 years ago, 15-May-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au)

bricks
(score: 0.342)

  Oh bother (part deux!)

I am trying to build a model of the house I want to build. And I got 2/3 of the way through the base layer of bricks and now I am out of grey. I can't build town worth a crap! And off to St. Jacobs we go. Is Mr. House Architecture still around? I (...) (19 years ago, 14-May-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

bricks
(score: 0.342)

  Re: best way to support elevated plates?

Thanks to both, that's very interesting. It's much denser than I had in mind; and though 2x2 and 2x4 bricks are dirt cheap, it would use a LOT of them. I'm not sure if it would actually come out cheaper or not, but it's certainly worth considering. (...) (19 years ago, 12-May-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.342)

  Re: LEGO Stadium in Guenzburg, Germany

(...) The March 2005 issue of LEGO life Company Newspaper has an article on this wonderful model. Here are some excerpts: Naturally, this special illumination had to be recreated in the LEGO model - but that's when the problems began to crop up. (...) (19 years ago, 15-May-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

bricks
(score: 0.342)

  lookinf for info on 1/16th offset building techniques.

I seem to recall a post on Lugnet that had bricks which went in offset increments of 1/16th sized steps, but I can't find the link on lugnet. Does anyone have information and pictures of such offset step building sizes? Cheers ... Geoffrey Hyde (19 years ago, 13-May-05, to lugnet.build)

bricks
(score: 0.342)

  So who went to the Knights' Tournament AP preview weekend? What did you think?

We stopped by LLCA on Sunday for the AP preview and rode the Knights Tournament ride, we did level 5 (the highest) and had a blast! Few early thoughts about this ride: - The line is SLOW MOVING and will probably be longer than the sky cruiser line. (...) (19 years ago, 16-May-05, to lugnet.legoland.california)

bricks
(score: 0.342)

  Re: Mechastruct Entry: Mighty Mech (old post - posting for ideas)

(Old post - posting for ideas) ==== Mighty Mech Catagory: Millitary over 8 inches tall The Mighty Mech, was first developed for the Exploration Conglomerate to seek out the where abouts of Rin Tin Tin Din Din, the lost Mecha Cat. RTTDD was designed (...) (19 years ago, 16-May-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.underground, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.342)

  Re: Mechastruct Entry: Mighty Mech (old post - posting for ideas)

(Old post - posting for ideas) ==== Mighty Mech Catagory: Millitary over 8 inches tall The Mighty Mech, was first developed for the Exploration Conglomerate to seek out the where abouts of Rin Tin Tin Din Din, the lost Mecha Cat. RTTDD was designed (...) (19 years ago, 16-May-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.underground, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.342)

  Re: Mechastruct Entry: "Rin Tin Tin Din Din" Quadraped Mecha (old post - posting for ideas)

Old post - posting for ideas. ==== Hello, I am proud to present my entry for Tony Knaak's Mechastruct Mecha Building Contest: "Rin Tin Tin Din Din" Quadraped Retrieval Mecha - In Honor of my Cat "Din Din" Preview Deep Link (URL) Brickshelf Gallery (...) (19 years ago, 16-May-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.underground, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.342)

More:  Next Page >>