 Trains / 25127
Re: best way to support elevated plates?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 12 May 2005 20:18:26 GMT

Thanks to both, that’s very interesting. It’s much denser than I had in mind; and though 2x2 and 2x4 bricks are dirt cheap, it would use a LOT of them. I’m not sure if it would actually come out cheaper or not, but it’s certainly worth considering.

And of course, Duplo 2x2 and 2x4 bricks are fairly common too... I wonder whether this same design, but with Duplo, might be an even better way to fill a large volume. (Or even Quatro, for those really large volumes!) By “better” I mean any combination of cheaper, stronger, or lighter-weight.

Best, - Joe