 Trains / 25126
Re: best way to support elevated plates?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 12 May 2005 19:22:45 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

   Try this post: http://news.lugnet.com/trains/?n=8776 which leads you to this pic: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=18100

That should set you right.

And check out this pic and this pic to see that method in action.

Ironically, we just completely cannibalized that module last week...

Wanna buy some 2x2 towers? :-)

JOHN