 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14034
14033  |  14035
Subject:
Oh bother (part deux!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 14 May 2005 21:26:11 GMT

I am trying to build a model of the house I want to build.  And I got 2/3 of
the way through the base layer of bricks and now I am out of grey.  I can't
build town worth a crap!

And off to St. Jacobs we go.

Is Mr. House Architecture still around?  I can't remember his name but he
was really good.  I should get in touch with him for tips.

    Iain

(I accidentally just posted this to rec.roller-coaster!  Joy, that will
invoke flames.)