  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 381 – 400 of about 29000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Aldershot Wants List

I'd Like grey bricks and roof bricks, same as I usually want :) James (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)

bricks
(score: 1.016)

  Metal bricks and keychains at Brickfest 2003

Aluminum and Brass bricks and keychains I will have some of these bricks and keychains available for sale at the brick bazaar at Brickfest 2003. If you want your brick engraved or textured, please order it in advance. If you pay using Paypal, I'll (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Proposal: New Parts Category for round parts / Beams & bricks

My two euro-cents... In Ultimate Builder set (3800), Lego provides an inventory with names... might be a source of inspiration ? - Technic bricks with holes are refered as "Technic bricks" - smooth bricks as "Beams", angled ones as "Technic angular (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

bricks
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Textured bricks that look like bricks?

(...) I'm now curious about the show. :) Is this a model railroad only show? Or are there other hobbies there? Two day duration? How many people (assuming this was open to the public) would have been through to see the setup? (...) Amazing. I also (...) (22 years ago, 29-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Quality of bricks from "bulk-ordering"

(...) cant believe Lego would deliberately sell inferior bricks via a bulk ordering process. Lego seem to take pride in quality. Why would they run two machines side by side, 'set bricks' and 'bulk bricks'? Cost cannot be that much of a factor. They (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Nicknames for favorite LEGO parts

(...) Maybe you called them as follows: My brother and I, in our early years, called plates "flats," tiles "smooth flats," (or sometimes just "smooth" as in "smooth 1 x 2") and slope bricks "tiles" (the last because of Lego S&H calling slope bricks (...) (21 years ago, 26-Apr-03, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.016)

  Anyone need Lt. Grey 2x Bricks?

I need Light Grey 1x bricks. I'm pondering buying some of the grey brick service packs from S@H, but they're over half 2x bricks, which I don't need at the moment. If you do, let's talk - we can split the cost of the service packs and divvy up the (...) (25 years ago, 7-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.016)

  How many bricks from San Francisco to New York?

How many bricks would it take to make a continuous line of bricks (snapped together) going all the way from San Francisco to New York? I calculate about 200 million 2x4 bricks. I guess even if it were financially feasable, it wouldn't be practical (...) (26 years ago, 17-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.016)

  Re: LEGO Quality

(...) Although an interesting question is why the 2x4 bricks and only the 2x4 bricks are yellowed. Also, I've got plenty of old bricks which are not yellowed, so there definitely are differing effects. One factor in the yellowed 2x4 bricks situation (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Lego, LD Sell these bricks! (was: Re: Mottled Bricks and Plates!)

(...) The Jelly Belly factory in our area puts their malformed jelly beans in 1 lb. bags and sells them as "Belly Flops" in their factory store-- for about half price! They taste just as good only you can't choose the flavors-- so all the bags (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jun-02, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

bricks
(score: 1.016)

  Bricks from 152 bonus boxes (tub 4679) listed at Missing Brick

Hi all, I just loaded the bricks that were in 152 bonus boxes strapped to the 4679 tubs into my store (phew, what a sort that was!). I previously loaded some in my store, and now simply updated quantities, so almost no wanted notifications went out. (...) (20 years ago, 25-Feb-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

bricks
(score: 1.016)

  Re: LEGOfactory.com launches... and it's big!

(...) I'll try that. (...) Picture 4 2x2 bricks together as a square. (2 bricks wide, 2 bricks long) So you have a model that is 4 studs x 4 studs. If I were to rotate one of those, around its own corner, it would move itself out of that 4x4 (...) (20 years ago, 10-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.016)

  Re: R10 Plates or bricks

(...) Well I have enough bricks and plates to make the grid, but at the moment most of my plates are tied up in another project. My grabber as it stands right now will work with either. Visualy I prefer the bricks, because it actualy makes cells (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

bricks
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Dino Reasearch Compound, convince me to buy

(...) Brown plates & bricks. :) Loads of 2x2 brown bricks, several tan 1x6 arch bricks. Quite a few things that move or drop or fling if play value is your goal. At $40, if you don't want it, I'll take another one. ;) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.adventurers)

bricks
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Textured bricks that look like bricks?

(...) Is it people who like trains in general? At hobby-related shows I've seen the guys who set up the model railroads. They are an 'intense' bunch of folks. :) Larry, are there pictures of this technique that you can point us to? I'm curious to (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.016)

  [MN] More BRICKS Auctions - Space Elements

In an effort to get some traffic flowing to Mike's site (and save myself some money on eBay posting fees) I've posted a new batch of auctions to the (URL) Auction site. The site is still in Beta, but the only way to find out if it works is to use (...) (25 years ago, 24-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Bigger/better scans of 2000 sets?

Tom Stangl, VFAQman wrote in message <3822D923.1ED45825@vfaq.com>... (...) As I can tell, they are no macaroni bricks but bricks with rounded top (6081,6091?) laying at their side. Eric (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

bricks
(score: 1.016)

  Wanted: Tan Modulex bricks

I am looking for 2x4, 2x3, 1x4 tan Modulex bricks. I can trade orange or white "tiles" or bricks, black slopes, gray turntables, clear 1x1 or 1x4. In the assortment I have, someone has glued up most of the nicest tan bricks. If you have any quantity (...) (21 years ago, 28-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.016)

  FA-Ebay:Bulk bricks, ending 12/2

Mostly bulk bricks. You have the following auctions underway: Item name: New Lego/Legos Wind-up Motors + Wheels Item number: 1669158114 Current bid: $1.50 End date: Dec-02-01 18:23:31 PST To view item, click here: (URL) Item name: New Lego/Legos 10 (...) (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 1.016)

  Re: black roof bricks ?

(...) Brickbay has them.Check "Bricks by Terry"I do not work/own the store but shop there alot:-) (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.016)

More:  Next Page >>