 Adventurers / 1340
Re: Dino Reasearch Compound, convince me to buy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 20:10:15 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Rose Regner writes:
Ok. Someone please convince me that the Dino Research compound is worth $40.
It doesn't appear to be a very good model or have much play value. $40 seems
a bit high for a few dinosaurs. We already have the T-rex.

Brown plates & bricks. :)  Loads of 2x2 brown bricks, several tan 1x6 arch
bricks.  Quite a few things that move or drop or fling if play value is your
goal.  At $40, if you don't want it, I'll take another one. ;)