 Adventurers / 1339
1338  |  1340
Subject:
Dino Reasearch Compound, convince me to buy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 19:51:00 GMT

Ok. Someone please convince me that the Dino Research compound is worth $40.
It doesn't appear to be a very good model or have much play value. $40 seems
a bit high for a few dinosaurs. We already have the T-rex.

Rose