 Adventurers / 1345
Re: Dino Reasearch Compound, convince me to buy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 07:57:32 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Rose Regner writes:
Ok. Someone please convince me that the Dino Research compound is worth $40.
It doesn't appear to be a very good model or have much play value. $40 seems
a bit high for a few dinosaurs. We already have the T-rex.

Rose

Where did you find it for $40? Is it somewhere in California or Nevada?

Steve