 Adventurers / 1343
Re: Dino Reasearch Compound, convince me to buy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 23:25:57 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Rose Regner writes:
Ok. Someone please convince me that the Dino Research compound is worth $40.
It doesn't appear to be a very good model or have much play value. $40 seems
a bit high for a few dinosaurs. We already have the T-rex.

Rose

I recently did the inventory for this set:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/hpatey/Inventories/5987_inv.txt

I agree that the parts are superb... As for play value, there's not only a
building but a truck, two-pilot plane, and rowboat as well; and the upper
stories use tiles so they can lift off just like a lot of people's OCs do.
(Now that was a surreal comparison to make!)  I like mine, but since bulk brown
bricks are here, it'd have to be pretty cheap before I get another.

Cheers, Heather
--
Heather Patey
St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada