 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1567
1566  |  1568
Subject:
Bricks from 152 bonus boxes (tub 4679) listed at Missing Brick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2005 21:18:27 GMT

Hi all,

I just loaded the bricks that were in 152 bonus boxes strapped to the
4679 tubs into my store (phew, what a sort that was!). I previously loaded
some in my store, and now simply updated quantities, so almost no
wanted notifications went out. These were spring-cleaning bricks, many of these
bricks (in combination with their color, a lot of old brown and greys) will
likely be discontinued. This may be your last chance to get some of these in
decent quantities. In total, ~500 lots were added (or increased in size), in
total nearly 75000 bricks.

Paul

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=BrickBuy