 General / 682
681  |  683
Subject:
How many bricks from San Francisco to New York?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 07:47:32 GMT

How many bricks would it take to make a continuous line of bricks (snapped
together) going all the way from San Francisco to New York?  I calculate
about 200 million 2x4 bricks.  I guess even if it were financially feasable,
it wouldn't be practical because of road crossings, but how did they do that
"hands across America" a few years back?  Did they stop traffic?

Has anyone ever made a line of bricks going from one end of their house to
the other?

--Todd