 General / 700
Re: How many bricks from San Francisco to New York?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 21:55:45 GMT

a little over 304 million, assuming that you are stacking 2 high to attach
them, and the distance were 3000 miles.
(12(inches) x 5280(feet) x 3000(miles) / 1.25(inches-length of 2x4 brick)
x 2 (2 bricks high).

As I am in the UK, how about a Lego Pontoon across the Atlantic? Boston
to some point of landfall.......

Is visi.com no longer a valid e-mail address?