  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 3121 – 3140 of about 29000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: New Quatro bricks

(...) Still make, actually. Or at least still sell through Pitsco: (URL) the obscene prices they "command", too. At half the price they were sold, I would have bought far more than I did. I bought one large set and stopped (only bought it because (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jun-04, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: New LEGO Stores!

(...) As for not having access to PaB... maybe, maybe not. In the UK there have been a growing number of retail outlets not run by LEGO that have been getting PickABrick operations, or so I hear. I'm not clear on whether the pricing and selection (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jun-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.loc.uk)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Home made weight bricks and train base plates

(...) Lead fishing weights will weigh more than copper BBs, and you might be able to build custom molds so you can melt weights and form them so they'll fit into an unmodified brick, both inside the tubes and in the larger cavity. (...) If you don't (...) (20 years ago, 13-Aug-04, to lugnet.parts.mod)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Home made weight bricks and train base plates

(...) Look at my page under Modifications (URL) go direktly there by this link: (URL) also have some cars 34 studs long (7 wide), and I am playing around with a new luggage car 16-20 studs long. Look under Createtions - Trains - there are a number (...) (20 years ago, 13-Aug-04, to lugnet.parts.mod)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Home made weight bricks and train base plates

(...) that it might as well not be radioactive (half-life of 19*10^18 years), is the only non-toxic heavy metal (aside from the radioactivity, but you probably get that much radiation standing under direct sunlight) and combines easily with (...) (20 years ago, 13-Aug-04, to lugnet.parts.mod, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Home made weight bricks and train base plates

(...) I know there is tin in it, but lead - dont know. Its melting point should be a little above 100C. A friend of mine tells, that there should not be Cadmium in it, as Cadmium is toxic. (In our case they would probably end in a model rather than (...) (20 years ago, 17-Aug-04, to lugnet.parts.mod)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Home made weight bricks and train base plates

(...) Lead is usually added in a very small amount to make it flow into fine detail better. It's probably only a few percent lead content, so handling it wouldn't bear anywhere near the same risk of lead poisoning that handling pure lead does. (...) (...) (20 years ago, 17-Aug-04, to lugnet.parts.mod)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Part search

Steve Bliss wrote in message ... (...) bricks (...) I thought the current naming idea was to classify parts by shape, not function? I use wedge plates frequently, but not as wings. Kevin ---...--- Farmhouse kit: (URL) TOWN PLANNING information: (...) (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Whitening yellowed bricks

HI, I bought a Futuron space set that has some of the white pieces yellowed. I checked the FAQ and will try soaking them in a bleach solution to restore the colour. I'm concerned about the printed pieces though. Does anyone have experience on this. (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jan-05, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  BigBen Bricks! (Was: Parts editing made easy...?)

(...) Like, wow! Triple wow! Fisrt LCAD, and now LCAM! I wonder how expesive that could be! And I wonder if they are willing to make some custom size Classic style windows and not only train wheels! And I wish that LEGO would offer the same service, (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: BigBen Bricks! (Was: Parts editing made easy...?)

(...) My eyes see the most beautiful things, but yet they don't understand. I looked for some text that explained who/where/how this lovely sight is made possible. Please let me have some more information! /Tore (20 years ago, 22-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: BigBen Bricks! (Was: Parts editing made easy...?)

(...) Tore, those are parts made on Stratasys and zCorp Rapid Prototyping machines. Rapid Prototyping is a way of using machines to take digital data and create models in an additive fashion, built up layer by layer. zCorp machines build the layers (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Chicago House of Bricks is Coming!

(...) Sounds neat! But please include lugnet.org.us.clb (Chicago Lego Builders) in announcements about it -- seems like that's the most directly relevant group. I almost missed it, but just happened to see it on the home page before it was cycled (...) (20 years ago, 15-Feb-05, to lugnet.events, lugnet.org.us.clb, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Why are slope bricks textured?

(...) What about the 3x6 slopes? Okay, I know they are a little different but they don't have that "texture" you are speaking of. (20 years ago, 14-Mar-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.parts)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Why are slope bricks textured?

Also, keep in mind that the slopes that came with the McDonald's Happy Meal sets a few years back were NOT textured. They had printed images on the sloped part, but if I remember correctly, that slope was smooth. eric harshbarger (...) (20 years ago, 14-Mar-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.parts)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Why are slope bricks textured?

(...) Strange. I never noticed that before. I just checked the one 2x3 slope that I have from McDonald's, and it's not textured. Every other printed slope that I have is textured, though. -Elroy (20 years ago, 14-Mar-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.parts)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Why are slope bricks textured?

(...) At the risk of picking nits, I seem to recall that (URL) this piece> in my old (URL) Space Cruiser> from 1978 was opaque blue. Dave! (20 years ago, 14-Mar-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.parts, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Why are slope bricks textured?

(...) Sure, but it's a rare day that I get to call someone on a parts-related question, given my usual specialization. Let me enjoy a few minutes of neener neener, if you please! Dave! (20 years ago, 14-Mar-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.parts, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Why are slope bricks textured?

(...) Definitely so! The earlier slopes had a texture that resembled overlapping circles, while the later texture is more evenly distributed teeny-weeny bumps. I can always tell if it's an old slope piece because of the funky circle pattern. Dave (20 years ago, 14-Mar-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.parts)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Chicago House of Bricks Online Registration

(...) snip (...) Cool! I have already registered and am looking forward to this. I see this as another of the many ways that the community will be able to expand its base and get new members and new ideas. Now what DO I bring? Joe Meno .space (...) (20 years ago, 23-Mar-05, to lugnet.events.houseofbricks, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

More:  Next Page >>