 General / 48076
Re: New Quatro bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 12 Jun 2004 05:25:28 GMT

Mark P wrote:

I think the only bricks Lego has made that will not hurt if you fall onto them
is the soft bricks they once made (and charged wayyyyyy too much for). I have
the soft bricks as well - and they are a soft yet strong material.

Still make, actually.  Or at least still sell through Pitsco:

http://www.pldstore.com/pld/catalog.cfm?dest=dir&linkon=subsection&linkid=247

At the obscene prices they "command", too.

At half the price they were sold, I would have bought far more than I did.  I bought
one large set and stopped (only bought it because SmarterKids.com had a coupon AND a
sale, ended up getting it "cheap" at about 30% off).  At half the price, I probably
would have bought 5-10 sets minimum.

--
Tom Stangl
*http://www.vfaq.com/