  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 3081 – 3100 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  New Mockup: px8.dat - Plant Brick Round 1 x 1 x 2/3 with 3 Large Leaves  [DAT]

(...) Hi Eric, and thanks! Happy New Yesr to you, too! Here's the first complete version, with the mocked-up leaf inlined, but yet no conditional lines. I inlined it to make sure you get the latest sub-parts, but in the final version, I will subfile (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

bricks
(score: 0.364)

  Re: Welcome to the Building Arena, IRON MECHA

(...) Happy New Year, to all of the builders, and especially our host! What a way to start a year! Fantastic! (...) I'll post pics of all attempts. And I'm hoping to see a lot of progress pics. (...) My main motive to take part was to learn from the (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jan-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.363)

  I've got the Humbug

It might be the scotch talking, so I'll keep this short. I just got the S@H January 2006 catalog and upon first examination I'm really underwhelmed. Exo-Force just looks terrible. Every robot sports the exact same design. There's no variation at all (...) (19 years ago, 31-Dec-05, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.363)

  Some things I'd like for 2006

1. Stop with the slapdash box packaging. Opening a box and finding a bunch of bags sloshing around inside feels very dismissive, plus you are guaranteeing that either the instruction manual and/or the sticker sheet will be crumpled/damaged. 2. For (...) (19 years ago, 31-Dec-05, to lugnet.dear-lego)

bricks
(score: 0.363)

  Re: First LDD Creations.

(...) snipped (...) Thanks Orion. They were both fun to build. Technically they are Factory-able. The jet uses 98 bricks of 1172 total and would cost 55.03 USD. The truck uses 363 bricks of 2111 total and would cost 103.50 USD. Personally I'd call (...) (19 years ago, 23-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.363)

  Re: New Lego Exoforce

(...) Mladen, Tobias, I fully concur. (And I was wondering when such a post would surface... ;-) I first saw the Stealth Hunter on the back of the (latest?) LEGO Magazine a couple weeks back. I was quite amazed and in awe: I thought to myself, "That (...) (19 years ago, 31-Dec-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX) !

bricks
(score: 0.363)

  New Peeron RSS Feed for Recent Brickshelf Galleries

I've updated the ticker on Peeron.com to generate a new RSS feed. Take a look at this (URL) bloglines link> for a preview. You can subscribe directly at: (URL) Other peeron feeds can be found on the (URL) ticker page>. Dan Sabath (19 years ago, 25-Nov-05, to lugnet.publish, FTX) !

bricks
(score: 0.363)

  Re: State of .mecha

I've been doing some research on .mecha and ran across this beautifully worded post from Stuart (via Soren). It seems to me that the .mecha group is at a sort of crossroads and thought this might kickstart some discussion as to the direction of the (...) (19 years ago, 29-Dec-05, to lugnet.build.mecha)

bricks
(score: 0.363)

  Re: Need building tips for a church

My fourth and last attempt on this strange building is now finished and the pictures can be found here: (URL) moderation, that is) "Tim Gould" <t.gould(AT@)lancast...c(DOT.)uk> skrev i melding news:IrLopM.1JFu@lugnet.com... (...) sacrifice on (...) (...) (19 years ago, 27-Dec-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.no, lugnet.town)

bricks
(score: 0.363)

  Re: First Steamer - Russian L class

(...) Dear Tim, you did an excellent job on your Russion L-Class! I enjoyed it a lot to surf through your gallery and compare that with the real stem engines you have linked. I would love to see that design done in real bricks. Concerning the wheel (...) (19 years ago, 28-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 0.363)

  BLACK BEAR

(URL) BLACK BEAR> Reproduction of (URL) The Cub> - Rotational click hinges - 20 inches tall Began construction Christmas Eve completed the day after Christmas 2005 For Sale - Asking 400 USD - Biomechanical Bricks Kit This model is best displayed in (...) (19 years ago, 27-Dec-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.363)

  Rieview of set 7015, Viking Warrior challenges the Fenris Wolf

[LEGOSet 7015] 7015 (Castle) System / Vikings Viking Warrior challenges the Fenris Wolf Le guerrier Viking défie le loup Fenrir El Guerrero Vikingo reta al Lobo Fenris Ages 7-14, 76 Pcs. (C)2005. 12 page manual: 1 model (1 Minifig, 1 Shield stand, 1 (...) (19 years ago, 28-Dec-05, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.castle, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.363)

  Re: First Steamer - Russian L class

(...) Thanks very much John. I agree that is a great compliment. I'll post another brickbuilt one soon just to prove I own bricks. (...) I said improve it, not enlarge it! You do realise that those emails which appear uninvited in your inbox aren't (...) (19 years ago, 26-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.363)

  Old Light & Dark Gray Brick packs are gone

It's the beginning of the end. The bulk packs of true light gray bricks are sold out, and the true dark gray bricks are listed under Retired Products on Shop At Home: (URL) Light Gray Bricks> (URL) Dark Gray Bricks> All 3 plate packs are still (...) (19 years ago, 7-Dec-05, to lugnet.announce.lsahs, lugnet.general, lugnet.color, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.363)

  BLACK BEAR

(URL) BLACK BEAR> Reproduction of (URL) The Cub> Done in black. Rotational click hinges - 20 inches tall Began construction Christmas Eve completed the day after Christmas 2005 I am currently designing a Mech Bay, which will be built for the robot. (...) (19 years ago, 27-Dec-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic, FTX) !

bricks
(score: 0.363)

  Re: Lego "style" wire and electrical connectors

(...) Right- I shaved off two of the studs with a paring knife (opposite corners), then the screws just twisted right in. I said 3/4" before, but that's too long. Maybe 1/2-inch? Take a brick with you. I found them at Radio Shack, though, I know (...) (19 years ago, 27-Dec-05, to lugnet.robotics)

bricks
(score: 0.363)

  Re: Merry 9V Christmas!

(...) Hi John, I hope you had a nice christmas time with some nice ABS presents aimed at you and Ross? I myself was lucky enough to get a 2000 brick bucket (free from gray bricks) and a Potter set. In fact I still have no fun with the colors from (...) (19 years ago, 26-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.363)

  Re: The Soren Building Challenge

Said it before but I will reiterate it. I'm in! ...now to dig up some bricks from the WTF will I use these for pile. Tim (19 years ago, 24-Dec-05, to lugnet.build.mecha)

bricks
(score: 0.363)

  Re: Rückkehr der Raumnazin

(...) Please don't make JLUG something it isn't. From the user agreement: "This forum is for discussing any facet of creating with bricks but is intended for a mature audience." There is NOTHING about being an adult board, or needing to be an adult (...) (19 years ago, 23-Dec-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.363)

  Re: Ecco.....mancava...

Ciao Filippo, (...) hai mai provato a guardare questo filmato in flash : (URL) bye da Paolo (19 years ago, 23-Dec-05, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

bricks
(score: 0.363)

More:  Next Page >>