  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 181 – 200 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Busse's LEGO Auction Update: Items not yet sold

Busse Technical Service's LEGO Piece Auction UPDATE: All items not yet sold (that do at least have bids) Here's a list of items that have not yet advanced to 'Sold' on my auction site, but have at least received bids. This list is also available at (...) (26 years ago, 7-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 0.894)

  [Bussetech '99A] Items Without Bids

[Bussetech '99A] LEGO Piece Auction - (URL) now 7 days until the "Going Once" advancement of my current auction occurs. Below is a list of items that have not yet recieved bids. You may access this list directly with the follwing URL: (URL) ... R7 : (...) (26 years ago, 26-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 0.894)

  Quickie Auction: Bulk colors green, black, blue, and yellow

I need to bump up my supply of red and white bricks so its time to break up another bunch of bulk tubs. I'd like to get 10 of 1200 pice tubs (Set 3033) but am open to getting more if there is a large enough demand for theses pieces. I'd like to get (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 0.893)

  Parrot from Bricks

I remember a LEGO Parrot model from one of my sons' old Brick Kicks magazines, but now I cannot locate it. Alas my storage consists of a file folder. The kids closets have been given over to camping equipment for scouts, and Mom is forced to admit (...) (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.build)

bricks
(score: 0.893)

  Re: Black Roof Bricks and Green Bricks

(...) Well, I can chip in, but I never really order more than one or two things from S@H at a time, so I don't know how much difference it would make. [1] 1. Sarcasm, for the humor impaired. (26 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.893)

  Re: Black Roof Bricks and Green Bricks

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <368D2762.576E1285@c...AM.com>... (...) Auggh! 5145 is a staple of my Lego diet! Don't wish it out of existence! I just ordered 30 of these. : ) Matthew Verdier "You can't just say you're King because some watery (...) (26 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.893)

  Re: Thousands of Elements auction - still good prices

Greetings: This is an update for an auction of thousands of bricks and other elements. The auction is thus titled "Thousands of Elements Auction." This announcement and auction updates will go to rec.toys.lego and lugnet.market.auction in addition (...) (26 years ago, 5-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 0.893)

  Re: Black Roof Bricks and Green Bricks

Also sprach Larry Pieniazek: : TLG needs to start over with a 5 digit scheme and give a little thought : to categorization. IMNSHO. I've heard that the 5-digit scheme is coming. I agree that the numbering scheme is in need of some work. Certainly (...) (26 years ago, 2-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.893)

  Re: Thousands of Elements auction - still good prices

Greetings: This is an update for an auction of thousands of bricks and other elements. The auction is thus titled "Thousands of Elements Auction." This announcement and auction updates will go to rec.toys.lego and lugnet.market.auction in addition (...) (26 years ago, 6-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 0.893)

  Parts auction announcement

Hello Lugnet readers, I have a parts auction going on right now that has yellow birds, green chairs, tan plates and bricks, and a variety of other pieces. If you are interested in being on the mailing list, please send me email at bendyarm@aol.com I (...) (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 0.893)

  Re: Black Roof Bricks and Green Bricks

(...) Not in my case, the European numbering scheme was very similar. For example: Space was in the 800 and 900's and so turned into 6800's and 6900's. Town was in the 300's = 6300's They were the only themes to really use the 3-digit system, I know (...) (26 years ago, 3-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.893)

  Re: Black Roof Bricks and Green Bricks

(...) Oh dear! I liked the 4-digit system because it sounds professional, I've seen other products with 5-digit numbers and it looks terrible, think about your Star Wars set with 710350 in the corner - it would look terrible. My other hobby, slot (...) (26 years ago, 3-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.893)

  piece lot auction update

Lego Bricks for auction: I am offering the bricks listed below for auction. Every block is brand new ? has never been in my mouth, or been part of a construction. The number listed is the opening or current bid in $US. For each lot listed, the (...) (26 years ago, 16-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 0.893)

  Re: Dark Grey bricks ARGGHHH

(...) What set number did you see these new dark gray bricks in? --Todd (26 years ago, 22-Oct-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

bricks
(score: 0.893)

  Thousands of Elements Auction - update

Greetings: This is an update for an auction of thousands of bricks and other elements. The auction is thus titled "Thousands of Elements Auction." This announcement and auction updates will go to rec.toys.lego and lugnet.market.auction in addition (...) (26 years ago, 9-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 0.893)

  auction: some goingx2, some new bids

Lego Bricks for auction: I am offering the bricks listed below for auction. Every block is brand new ? has never been in my mouth, or been part of a construction. The number listed is the opening or current bid in $US. For each lot listed, the (...) (26 years ago, 15-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 0.893)

  Re: Black Roof Bricks and Green Bricks

(...) holiday. So I'll do it Monday, and I'll get my special friend there, she'll realise the gravity of the situation. :-) My order will be: 1 - each starwars set, to be starwars complete (for later shipment) 20 - 5216 black slope 5 - 5321 big (...) (26 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.893)

  Auction - brick lots

Lego Bricks for auction: I’m trying my hand at a small Lego auction for the first time. I am offering the bricks listed below for auction. Every piece is brand new ? has never been in my mouth - or been part of a construction. The number listed is (...) (26 years ago, 6-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 0.893)

  Re: Black Roof Bricks and Green Bricks

(...) So renumber those. TLG needs to start over with a 5 digit scheme and give a little thought to categorization. IMNSHO. (26 years ago, 2-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.892)

  Dark Grey bricks ARGGHHH

Hi All, Well Lego has done it again a new color "Dark Grey" bricks. I relied on for many years the release of newer sets to get parts for my Classic Space collection, and now I wonder will Lego phase out Light Grey? Thanks Donald Durham (Donny D) (...) (26 years ago, 22-Oct-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

bricks
(score: 0.892)

More:  Next Page >>