 General / 1790
Re: Black Roof Bricks and Green Bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 1 Jan 1999 19:52:02 GMT

Matthew Verdier wrote:

I just placed an order with SAH and was told that the black roof bricks and
green bricks can be placed on back order to ship Feb 20!  So I place an
order for them as well.  Ok, Rob, Terry, Larry, Erik and Mike show them the
power of the internet and adult builders!  I think it would be funny if they
got several hundred dollars worth of orders for them today.

--
Matthew Verdier

"You can't just say you're King because some watery tart threw a sword at
you"
Dennis, 700 AD

http://www.GeoCities.com/CapeCanaveral/2738/mjvlego.html

I'd prefer to do it through regular S@H and they're out till after the
holiday. So I'll do it Monday, and I'll get my special friend there,
she'll realise the gravity of the situation. :-)

My order will be:
1  - each starwars set, to be starwars complete (for later shipment)
20 - 5216 black slope
5  - 5321 big white plates
5  - 5320 small white plates
5  - 5217 black plates (why aren't these 5148 or 5145?? (1)
2  - 6427 road signs
2  - 6649 street sweeper (I do love that set)
1  - 6463 lunar rover
1  - 5314 res-q equip
1  - 5319 res-q accessories

That's probably it for now.

1 - No way can you argue with THAT one JD!! :-)

- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.