 General / 1785
Re: Black Roof Bricks and Green Bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 1 Jan 1999 16:01:04 GMT

Matthew Verdier <matthewv@digital.net> wrote:
I just placed an order with SAH and was told that the black roof bricks and
green bricks can be placed on back order to ship Feb 20!  So I place an
order for them as well.  Ok, Rob, Terry, Larry, Erik and Mike show them the
power of the internet and adult builders!  I think it would be funny if they
got several hundred dollars worth of orders for them today.

Well, I can chip in, but I never really order more than one or two
things from S@H at a time, so I don't know how much difference it
would make.  [1]

1.  Sarcasm, for the humor impaired.

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/