 Marketplace / Auctions / 3059
Quickie Auction: Bulk colors green, black, blue, and yellow
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 02:51:27 GMT

I need to bump up my supply of red and white bricks so its time to break up
another bunch of bulk tubs.  I'd like to get 10 of 1200 pice tubs (Set 3033)
but am open to getting more if there is a large enough demand for theses
pieces.

I'd like to get this done pretty quickly so I'll take offers until Monday,
I will update the bids as they come in (At least once a day).  Shipping in
the US will be $6.50 for the blue or yellow lots and $4.30 for the green or
black lots.

Lot #1    1040 Green Bricks
    120 1x1 bricks
    280 1x2 bricks