  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 1761 – 1780 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  2x2x3.3 Gray Octagon bricks for trade!

Hello, I have 69 gray 2x2x3.3 Octagon bricks for trade. I need the following Items. Please E-mail with your offers. Sincerely, Doyle Nelson ALL ITEMS IN LT. GRAY ONLY. 2x2 Inverted Medium corner slopes (found in black monarchs,nights castles.) 1x1x2 (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 0.867)

  Review/Comments on Mega Bloks Legend set 9611 - Griffon's Hide Out

I just picked up this set for $4.99 from KB Toys, and thought I'd give some comments on it (this is not a full review as I probably won't actually build it). Quality: several 2x4 plates were misformed. Pieces hold together, but nowheres near as well (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

bricks
(score: 0.867)

  Re: Train tables

(...) understand the (...) *each* (...) studs in (...) John, you've got that backwards. 4 studs to the outside track, 2 studs between the tracks. (And 20 bricks + 1 plate above the baseplates! <grin>) <much more snipped> J1 (25 years ago, 6-Jun-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp)

bricks
(score: 0.867)

  rights to SW pieces

A couple of months ago, there was some string going around about who owned the rights to the SW lego pieces. I happened to be checking out Ben Rogers' SW lego sight and he had some really nice scans of the club magazine that's released in the UK. (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

bricks
(score: 0.867)

  For Trade

I will trade my 70's Lego collection for NIB Ninja sets. My collection includes #348 Mini Wheel Car and Truck Set, #410 Payloader, #430 Biplane, #900 Universal Motor Set (Black), large assortment of wheels, tires, and axle bricks, several doors, (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 0.867)

  Re: New MOC:TGV in Orange

Congrats. It looks so good it hurts. (Thinking of why TLG doesn't bring out such sets, even knowing the amount of bricks would mean splitting the train over several affordable sets). Eric (25 years ago, 7-Jun-99, to lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 0.867)

  Re: Counting parts

Hi all, Terry K wrote, (...) Theres even an easier way, every kilo of unsorted LEGO bricks, contains 1000 pieces. Youll have to through everything in an box or but every box apart and make an total. An box of coins or flowers will set the counter (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.867)

  Re: To Sell or To Auction

Janet Zorn (lighthouse@bonzai.net) wrote: : How do people decide whether to auction stuff or post it for sale? : The MISB Space Shuttles etc. I understand. : But I am gathering a collection of parts from various themes that : might be more (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

bricks
(score: 0.867)

  Re: HTML Question

(...) BACKGROUND="(URL) This example tag is wrong. It's a violation of terms of use of the backgrounds to direct link. You need to make a copy and host it yourself. See: (URL) (which is reachable from my disclaimer page, (URL) , for example..) Now, (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jun-99, to lugnet.publish)

bricks
(score: 0.867)

  Re: Printed pieces

Douglas Pegram wrote in message ... :Is there a safe way to remove the printing from sloped bricks or tiles without :damaging the plastic ? Weak solvent maybe ? I've used 0000 steel wool once. It works fast, but the shine goes away. Try an eraser (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.867)

  Re: Clone bricks in auctions

Unfortunately, that is one of the dilemmas of dealing on eBay (I'm not badmouthing it, cuz I bid on eBay frequently myself). However, frequently the sellers are not very Lego knowledgeable (although there is no excuse for marbles). Being an (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.867)

  eBay/more pieces added

I added some more pieces to eBay..... 420 light gray 1x2s 112 light gray 1x1 & 1x2 tall bricks 16 dark gray 6x8 slopes 24 flat top burps - dark gray 32 traiangle top burps - dark gray 20 16 x 16 blue baseplates 16 1x4x2 light gray windows w/glass (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 0.867)

  Touching Bricks

I remember this discussion, but can't seem to find the thread. I'm working on converting *all* of the LDraw pieces, manualy, over to trueSpace (another 3d modeling/animating package). When I use dat2dxf, with measurements set to "Standard LDraw (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad)

bricks
(score: 0.867)

  Re: Ponder... If....

(...) Unfortuanately, one of my choices probably is two molds, the mold for the narrow ship center hull sections (since its two parts, usually (always?) molded in two colors, its got to be two seperate molds). Of course given that the cost to (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.867)

  Re: Train tables

Maybe I'm taking this the wrong way. See comments below (...) Well, it's almost from scratch. We work on a table arrangement and a track plan for each show so we have a "schematic" to work from to ease on setup. Some of us have pre-built modules, (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jun-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp)

bricks
(score: 0.867)

  Re: Fun with MindStorms Rotational Sensors

(...) It _is_ my field (I do control system research), but I won't go into great depth - I don't think this is the right forum! I've tried this too - and it sort of worked (using just proportional feedback I can control a shaft's position _fairly_ (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics)

bricks
(score: 0.867)

  Train tables

I was going to be building several tables for my Lego collection in my hobby room and was wondering how I should go about it. I was originally going to make the tables 45"x45", since it was a good, large table. I happened to see the Modular train (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jun-99, to lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 0.867)

  Children's Museum

Has anyone here ever been down to the Children's Museum? C'mon... fess up... The last time I was there (and this was going on, oh, roughly 5 years ago now) they had a section that had big Lego-type blocks. Really big. I doubt they were produced by (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

bricks
(score: 0.867)

  Re: guess the number of bricks in LEGO Yoda at Target

(...) Given the clarity of the illustration in the flyer, it will be quite easy to construct a fairly accurate "stud volume" estimate, that is, determine the total stud area of the bricks used to construct him by analysing each layer and making (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.867)

  Re: Train tables

(...) There are two competing philosophies here... PNLTC has tables. They put their tables together and they build the layout "from scratch" each time, putting track together and buildings down, etc. onto a brown or green colored table. At least (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jun-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp)

bricks
(score: 0.867)

More:  Next Page >>