 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2037
2036  |  2038
Subject:
2x2x3.3 Gray Octagon bricks for trade!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 25 Jul 1999 13:45:53 GMT

Hello,

I have 69 gray 2x2x3.3 Octagon bricks for trade. I need the following Items.
Please E-mail with your offers.

Sincerely,
Doyle Nelson

ALL ITEMS IN LT. GRAY ONLY.

2x2 Inverted Medium corner slopes (found in black monarchs,nights castles.)

1x1x2 shutter bricks

2x2 medium slope corners (found in starwars snowspeeder set, adventure sets.

I especially need tiles in lt. gray

2x2 tiles
1x2 tiles
1x1 tiles
1x4 tiles
1x8 tiles

11 grill helmets or cage helmets dark gray for these.