 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2038
2037  |  2039
Subject:
Wanted Items, Help if you can!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 25 Jul 1999 16:37:14 GMT

I have 5 sets of tan lego hands I'm willing to trade them for yellow if
anyone needs/wants them.  They've been gently pulled out once, I haven't
put them into the figs I borrowed the yellow hands from. they should
still be snug.
looking for yellow hands in good condition that are still snug.

Also I'm looking for black pole axes, I need at least 3 of them.

Blue 1x2 tiles, doesn't matter if they're painted or not.
Dark grey with black "belt" legs.

More things I want and stuff I have to trade can be found on my Trading
page in my sig.

--

Build everyday!
-Tamy