 General / 4487
Re: Ponder... If....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 1999 15:42:50 GMT

Mookie wrote:

This might not belong in this group.. though I'm not sure where else I'd
put it...

If you could get your hands on any mold lego's made for any part they
have or currently make... which one would you choose???
You can only choose one mold...
I'm still not sure just what one I'd pick....
I'm thinking it would be the inverted corner slope though...

What would everyone else pick???

Unfortuanately, one of my choices probably is two molds, the mold for
the narrow ship center hull sections (since its two parts, usually
(always?) molded in two colors, its got to be two seperate molds).

Of course given that the cost to actually make use of the mold would
probably be prohibitive, my second choice might actually be the mold for
2x4 bricks.

Of course, if each of us got to pick a different mold, and we could find
a place to use the molds for a reasonable cost....

--
Frank Filz

Work: mailto:ffilz@us.ibm.com
Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com