 General / 4496
Re: Ponder... If....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 1999 21:08:06 GMT

Of course this would all be legal.. and you'd have some way to actually
make the parts.. Remember.. in make believe you can do and be anything
you want :)

and I'd probably change my vote.. I think I'd go for a 2x2 tile mold!
The inverted corner slopes would be nice.. though you can only use so
many of those in building.. where with Tiles, I could tile the whole
floor of my castles!

Tamy
P.s. you forgot the spamcake line!!!

Tom McDonald wrote:

In lugnet.general, Tamyra Teed ("Mookie") writes:
This might not belong in this group.. though I'm not sure where else I'd
put it...

It works here just fine cuz it's on topic.

If you could get your hands on any mold lego's made for any part they
have or currently make... which one would you choose???
You can only choose one mold...
I'm still not sure just what one I'd pick....
I'm thinking it would be the inverted corner slope though...

What would everyone else pick???

Solid 8x8 radar dish mold, assuming I "got my hands on it" legally of course.

-Tom McD.
when replying,