  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 1721 – 1740 of about 29000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Floor plan

(...) I thought that more security would promote more MOC's. That's all really. (...) Sounds good to me. (...) Hmm. Hadn't thought of that. (...) I would suggest some sort of readily-indentifiable barrier for this. I make this suggestion in (...) (25 years ago, 26-May-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

bricks
(score: 0.867)

  Re: Clone bricks in auctions

I think putting marbles in to increase weight is way over the top. Leaving them in because you couldn't be bothered to clean things up is shoddy, but just barely acceptable if the listing is explicit that they're in there. Based on your description, (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.867)

  Re: Ponder... If....

(...) Wow, a real tough question, I would chose from this list: 2x2 tiles, 2x2 round bricks, 1x6x2 triple pane classic window (#214/2), 1x12x3 stairstep arch, 2x2x3 steep slope corner brick. If I had to choose, I guess I'd choose the window. Gary (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.867)

  Re: Clone bricks in auctions

In your position, I would definitely contact the seller. Thirty percent non-Lego certainly sounds excessive to me and, as Larry said, time elapsed from point of sale is irrelavent. I'm generally pretty lenient with sellers who obviously aren't Lego (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.867)

  Star Wars parts

A couple of questions. First, How many degrees per click for the click bricks, etc. Second,could those of you who are working on these pieces please send what you have of them(as long as it's halfway decent looking) to me. I need these pieces for an (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

bricks
(score: 0.867)

  Re: Counting parts

(...) That would be Norman Mailer, the author, who built a tall building of over 1 million bricks in his New York City penthouse. Gary Istok (25 years ago, 4-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.867)

  Re: Is LUGNET working?

(...) I posted that initial post on rtl about Rosie's auction. I was going to post to .auction, but didn't because I had a problem once again with posting a link. I was going to cut & paste my rtl post to .auction, when I hit send I got an error (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.867)

  A Question - honest answers welcome

Well, I thought I was on a roll, pretty much nailing the opening bids at a price that either got a single bid and sold for that or created a little interested and sold for more. But I've got 5 lots out of the 22 that I posted yesterday sitting (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 0.867)

  FA: Freight train lots - ends Mon! May 31

Freight Train Auction ===...=== This auction consists of freight cars, track, cranes, trucks, minifigs, freight loads and autos from three sets, the Freight and Crane Railway 4565, the Crane Car 4552, and the Train Cars, 2126. Most items have (...) (25 years ago, 31-May-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 0.867)

  Re: Counting parts

I have not heard of Conan. Is there a page I can go to. I could hardly imagine what that number of bricks looks like. Thanks. -Nick Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <37569002.9CE083A1@v...er.net>... (...) counts. (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.867)

  Self Supporting Pod Racers

Hi All, Has anyone else built a "real" pod racer where you eliminate the tan 2x plates, bricks, etc. and use black 12 gage solid copper wire to support the control "cabin"? (you also need additional clamps in front) Mark (25 years ago, 4-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.starwars)

bricks
(score: 0.867)

  Re: keeping models together

(...) Here's a thought: Elmers glue disolves in water and water won't hurt LEGO bricks. Test the Elmers glue on a couple bricks to make sure it doesn't harm the LEGO bricks. Brian (25 years ago, 15-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.867)

  Re: Where have all the bidders gone?

Ok, this should explain why I need a "dummy" book.....I searched for "perl" and only looked at the "top results", I didn't scroll down the page looking for the specific book I wanted. (I guess that's what happens when I spend the day scouring for (...) (25 years ago, 30-May-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

bricks
(score: 0.867)

  Re: and the worst train lego has ever made is...

Ewwww...Freight and Crane Railway. Sorry, that is my least favorite. I don't like the engine, but that is not the worst of it. What is that thing hauling? LEGO should have skipped the building with the weighing station (actually the scale thing is (...) (25 years ago, 28-May-99, to lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 0.867)

  Re: New Bulk Bricks for sale

Thanks for answering for me. Yes, that is correct. It is actually the reason that Lego will NEVER do bulk sales. When they did, people kept calling up wanting them to count out a specific number of bricks. You cannot do business like that in large (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 0.867)

  (canceled)

bricks
(score: 0.867)

  Re: SW laser cannon name

(...) Yes, let's put it into the Bar catagory. How about this for a name: Bar 1 x 8 w/ rounded end bricks OR Bar 1 x 8 w/ End Bricks, rounded Remember, it is not always a cannon, nor is it always in space. Jeff (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

bricks
(score: 0.867)

  AUCTION - space, castle, + pirate lots/figs

Hiho, Please check out my auction: (URL) minifig lots, 16 piece lots, 1 plate lot. Classic space, Futuron, M:tron, Blacktron, Spyrius. Black Knights, Pirate Wench!, Pirates & Soldiers. Wheels, printed bricks, canopies, thrusters, space vehicle (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 0.867)

  Re: Sears Tower Model @ O'Hare Internationation Airport

Eric Kingsley wrote in message ... (...) I have to agree with you but that is what the sign says. My initial reaction was "no way that thing is only 10K bricks, maybe 50K bricks, but not 10K. Just looking at one side of the middle section there are (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.867)

  Re: New MOC:TGV in Orange

(...) trains, (...) This is awesome! I love this train. I want one bad. *sigh* I've got enough orange slopes but need more bricks. I rarely apply bookmarks to sites but this warrants one hands down. I just found my new Christmas train project. :) (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jun-99, to lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 0.867)

More:  Next Page >>