  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 1681 – 1700 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Where to buy bulk Duplo bricks

I don't actually own any Duplo yet, but I was wondering what would be the best way to go about buying 100's or 1000's of Duplo bricks. I'm interested in 2x4, 2x2 and other sized bricks in any color. I don't think Direct will be offering Duplo (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.market.shopping)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Pictures and Video of COLTC at the Greenberg show

(...) We adopted a scale of 1 brick = 1 meter: The tallest so far, the LeVeque (white), is 169 bricks tall (antenna not counted), which is 5 feet and 4 inches. Huntington Bank (sand red/trans-blue): 156 bricks or 4 feet and 11 inches Vern Riffe (...) (21 years ago, 21-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Engraved Bricks and Brick Mutilations

My name is Tommy Armstrong and many of you that have gone to a BrickFest or BricksWest in the past couple of years have probably received a name badge made by me. I just wanted to let the Lego Community know that I and my son Peyton will be set up (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Printed Bricks (was Re: Bought My First Duplo Set)

(...) are (...) Just added the side panels for 1614, 2435 (most of it), and 2694. (URL) if you've started at this already then go for it! I'll excavate the Duplo Pit to find the bricks I have that haven't been mentioned yet, and scan them to send (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.duplo)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Green Bricks

Went to Legoland Yesterday. Solection was not great. May go back again next week though. Unfortuneately I goofed and forgot the wish list at Jeff's So I wasn't perfect at filling orders. But I will try again next time, and we still need to go to the (...) (20 years ago, 27-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  FS: Marbled Silver Bricks (2x4s, 2x10 & tiles)

I've just listed almost 300 marbled silver bricks for sale in my shop at (URL) You can see a close-up picture of the marbled effect at (URL) for looking! Just Jono .oO (URL) (22 years ago, 22-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  My first mosaic using my veneered bricks

Here is my first "planned" mosaic using my new veneered bricks. I made this for a church bazaar. (URL) Larger version at (URL) Uses 1x1's, 1x2's, 1x4's and 1x4's stacked three high. Includes golden aspen, avoidire, flat cut maple,fiddleback (...) (20 years ago, 11-Nov-04, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Parts auction announcement

Hello Lugnet readers, I have a parts auction going on right now that has yellow birds, green chairs, tan plates and bricks, and a variety of other pieces. If you are interested in being on the mailing list, please send me email at bendyarm@aol.com I (...) (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: White 1x1 cylinder bricks

How many are you looking for, I have a bunch of these from various bucket purchases? Troy James Brown <galliard@shades-of-night.com> wrote in message news:FM6r19.9vJ@lugnet.com... (...) bricks. (...) at a (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Latest Busy-Bee price list is up.

I've uploaded the latest list as of 7th October 1999. Duplo has been added. (URL) Simon Denscombe when calling please :-) For those offline readers here it is in text form: Freestyle 4137 Playtime Box (Special Offer) £7.99 4163 Motor Mania (incl. (...) (25 years ago, 10-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: The Inn at the OLde Road

(...) Thank you! (...) Weeeellll... The logistics behind this model is one of the toughest problems one can face legowise. I plundered several BrickLink shops, Bootsales and fellow AFOLs to get those bricks. (...) Dunno about the white bricks, but (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  How can I fix this bugged fractal landscape MLCAD generated?

I generated a scene of a small amount of fractal landscape in MLCAD, however, there is a problem with some illegally generated bricks which have been placed to intersect other bricks, of course that's impossible to do with real LEGO. Is there a (...) (17 years ago, 20-Dec-07, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Two brains, No spirit.

Having connections at a university that does engineering is a greand thing. Especially when they let one "borrow" a pair of RCX bricks (and some other bricks). I have all the stuff I need to make a great robot or two for StudVII EXCEPT the softwear. (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  NEEDED: 2x4 BRICKS!

Building a table for the GMLTC is insane. The layout sits atop a 20 brick high wall, which means I literally need 1000's of bricks to build just one 30"x45" table. So I thought what the heck, maybe there is someone out there who has a hundred or so (...) (26 years ago, 20-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  clear transparent bricks -- rare or not?

As I was sorting through some old lego, yesterday, I found a 4x2 clear transparent brick and a pile or 2x2 bricks. I was just wondering if these are quite rare, and how much someone might pay for them in an auction. -- Paul Davidson, aka Tinman (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  BULK 3426 - bricks only, ball being donated to charities

Available for 11 USD minimum 20, so basically all that is left is a nice compact box of bricks, the big box with the ball we'll recycle. Sound good? Buzz MShiels+LUGNET@MaSSoftware.Com (21 years ago, 11-May-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Brad's talk

(...) Not bad at all! I got 1.359 bricks in seven bags, thats a lame 194 bricks per bag. Of course my 20 Panel Wall 3 x 4 x 6 DkGray, 10 Brick 8 x 8 and 47 Brick 1 x 16 DkGray did lower the possibilities some :) Today I found another store that has (...) (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.events.legoworld)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Big Big Big Classic Pirate Ship

(...) It depends on what set of limitations you want. The pixelated look or arbitrarily confined. I am simply making comments from the standpoint that for whatever reason (lack of bricks, lack of bricks of the right color, dislike of the look, too (...) (25 years ago, 11-Oct-99, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  New Lego store display at TRU

There's a new Lego store display going up at TRU. It sits on top of the Lego shelf aisle and has several large 20-24" minifigs (not built from bricks) and large bricks and lighted signage. There's a soccer sign with motion sensor that plays a crowd (...) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: New sets in Brisbane

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes: Then I saw Yoda. Ahhhhh .... (...) What are the colors in the Yoda set? I've seen brown, copper green,and some others, but I can't figure out if there are white bricks or tan bricks for Yoda's clothes. (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

More:  Next Page >>