 Local / Australia / 4052
4051  |  4053
Subject:
Two brains, No spirit.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 14:04:34 GMT

Having connections at a university that does engineering is a greand thing.
Especially when they let one "borrow" a pair of RCX bricks (and some other
bricks). I have all the stuff I need to make a great robot or two for
StudVII EXCEPT the softwear.
If some kind person could lend me a CD until Jan28 I'd be most grateful.

On the topic of robots has anyone an idea for some kind of challenge to have
at VII, since we'll have mindstormers from three states there? State of
origin football maybe? :)

Perhaps a playing field scattered with different coloured 2x2 bricks,
collect some colours and not others in a certain time limit, winner decided
by points rather than direct one-on-one play?

James (who did programming at university too long ago...)