 Local / Australia / 4053
4052  |  4054
Subject:
newby and observations at big W
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 22:06:06 GMT

Hi everyone on the list,

new in the list, a first 'hello' from me after following the posts for
a few days already.

Maybe someone is interested in some discounts I saw at Big W last
night - no not for any super sets but anyhow:

* Lego Space 6829 - 1.97A$
* Lego Basic Freestyle
(Red Bucket with standard blocks +) 3041 - A$18.84

Does anyone have anything on the Robots exhibition that started at the
Powerhouse this week? Any relation to the Lego exhibition?

I'll probably have a look this weekend anyhow.

Martin Althoff