 Local / Australia / 4051
4050  |  4052
Subject:
Trains of Australian Lego Clubs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 13:56:06 GMT

New year's resolution number one, get off my ... and start work on this
train club thingy.

I've organised the construction of six tables, four 32x32baseplates by
three. They should be done by STUDFEST V aye! aye! if we're somewhere public
and want to set up a layout.
To that end I have a smallish layout at the following address

At StudVI we (Santosh Eli and I) thought a freight yard type thingy. The
layout above has two line and four sidings. The yellow areas are proposed
building zones and the lower half of the layout can have whatever.

If someone wants to make an alternative layout suggestion or stake a claim
on one of the building zones, feel free to reply here.

I've also rejiggered my 4-6-2 steam engine and built a neat little 0-6-0
shunter in yellow. Come to Richard's to see them in the ABS.

James (who now needs some rolling stock)