 Events / NWBrickCon / 276
275  |  277
Subject:
My first mosaic using my veneered bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 2004 06:19:56 GMT

Here is my first “planned” mosaic using my new veneered bricks. I made this for a church bazaar.

Larger version at http://www.brickengraver.com/images/cross1-100.jpg

Uses 1x1’s, 1x2’s, 1x4’s and 1x4’s stacked three high.

Includes golden aspen, avoidire, flat cut maple,fiddleback maple,burl maple, swiss pear (light and dark), ebony, burl cherry, burl walnut, and a couple of unknowns.

Tommy Armstrong

www.brickengraver.com/index

tfa@brickengraver.com