 Local / Australia / 8273
Re: New sets in Brisbane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 11:15:40 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:
Then I saw Yoda. Ahhhhh ....

Given that this set didn't arouse much interest in me when I've seen it on the
WWW, it is amazing how much I liked handling the box. It did feel nice and
heavy and made a most satisfying sound as I shook it (a deep crunching noise).
I found it irresistable and yeah, well, soon I was flashing the plastic and
carrying it off with me.

Just for the record, Yoda was $124.95 which is not a bad price (I now
discover) as:

* S@H@OZ has it for $179.55 (plus shipping)
* S@H@USA has it for US$99.99

Also, there are 1075 pieces in Yoda. Gringotts Bank (at half the price) has
only 250 bricks, but then HP sets aren't the best brick-for-buck generally.

Kerry

What are the colors in the Yoda set? I've seen brown, copper green,and some
others, but I can't figure out if there are white bricks or tan bricks for
Yoda's clothes.

regards,
Ludo