 Local / Australia / 8244
Re: 2002 star wars in Melbourne
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 05:25:34 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Steven Merlo writes:
Spotted the 2002 Star Wars range in Target, Bourke St. Melbourne.  Ewok
attack $25; Cloud car $20; Final Duel/Jedi Defense $13.

Seems to me the Cloud Car is pretty decent for it's price.

....I'm getting impatient for a sale... we must be overdue for at least a
15% off all stock sale at Target or KMart, if not a 20% of LEGO/Toys.

Remember, with the magic of mathematics, 15% off means you can buy 17.6%
more, and 20% off means you can buy 25% more.

Cheers

Richie Dulin
Quester for 20% off LEGO sets.