 Local / Australia / 8277
Re: New sets in Brisbane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 15:10:37 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Ludo Soete writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:
Then I saw Yoda. Ahhhhh ....

Also, there are 1075 pieces in Yoda. Gringotts Bank (at half the price) has
only 250 bricks, but then HP sets aren't the best brick-for-buck generally.

The sculpture/S@H exclusive set boxes don't contain much Danish salty air.
The Yoda elements would mostly be bricky bricks.
Kerry, give us a rundown on the contents once it's built.

What are the colors in the Yoda set? I've seen brown, copper green,and some
others, but I can't figure out if there are white bricks or tan bricks for
Yoda's clothes.

Plus butterscotch bricks.