 General / 23931
23930  |  23932
Subject:
New Lego store display at TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 4 Nov 2000 08:24:35 GMT

There's a new Lego store display going up at TRU.  It sits on top of the
Lego shelf aisle and has several large 20-24" minifigs (not built from bricks)
and large bricks and lighted signage.  There's a soccer sign with motion sensor
that plays a crowd roar when walking by.

The minifigs are quite nice and has the same movement as the real ones.  Wonder
where I can get one...

The display may not be appearing at all TRU, but at the ones that were
remodeled recently.

Didn't have my camera but I might be able to post pictures next week if there's
any interest.