  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 1501 – 1520 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Bricks to the World opinions?

Can anyone offer an opinion of this online store(www.bttw.com.au)? I have purchased through BrickNet, and very happy with the purchase so far, but unfortunately, BN does not have everything that I need/want. (17 years ago, 27-Jan-08, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Bricks for Brains Big Announcement

(...) Thanks! No that's somebody else. I had hoped he would stop using it after I brought it to his attention last year. (16 years ago, 8-Aug-08, to lugnet.edu, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Bricks for Brains Big Announcement

(...) It means next year admission cut in half. Side note to those who don't get the jokes but really have a need to know these things: nobody pockets money from Brick Bash (except the pizza delivery guy), and nobody pays admission for Brick Bash. (16 years ago, 9-Aug-08, to lugnet.edu, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Bricks for Brains Big Announcement

(...) And, at least from my experience, *everybody* has a very good time at BrickBash. Congratulations Duane on this! It's great news. (16 years ago, 9-Aug-08, to lugnet.edu)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Serious group requests

I have a question / suggestion. Why not change the default settings on the main message display list to include only theme and local groups? The thought behind this is to create a kid-friendly default view of LUGNET. I know this opens a lot of worm (...) (20 years ago, 20-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Dk grey bricks, Pirate and Ninja parts sale (eBay)

I have the following parts lots up for sale on eBay: 102 dark grey bricks and plates (URL) ship hull and parts (URL) thick green 12x24 baseplates (URL) log bricks and panels (URL) and Grey log bricks and wall panels (URL) ninja flyers (URL) red and (...) (26 years ago, 20-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Is it OK to use new parts for old sets?

Andreas Frank Werner wrote in message ... (...) discovering (...) now (...) and (...) parts (...) Generally no. From a purists standpoint, replacing older bricks which have had changes in how they are molded (minifig heads and 1x1 cylinders for a (...) (25 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Bricks in my Pocket (BimP) now available!

(...) Palm Users who wish to subscribe, again there are only 7 subscriptions left, can add Bimp to their Avantgo Channel using the link below: (URL) B. Combs, Editor Bricks in my Pocket (BimP) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.loc.us.in.eva, lugnet.robotics.palm, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.publish, lugnet.lego, lugnet.edu, lugnet.cad)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: New Bulk Bricks added to Lego.com (basket set to U.S.)

Added lego.direct just because I hope they see this and it eventually sinks in. This is meant as constructive critisizm and not a random negative attack. (...) This is great... *but*... What am I going to do with just 2x4 bricks? Its like the brown (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  FA(eBay): 2000+ black, 1000+ green bricks, ending Fri

Auctions ending on Friday 12 May 2000 ---...--- 2146 black bulk bricks (URL) 1046 green bulk bricks (URL) Please note - I'll be away this weekend and not able to answer email until Sunday eve, so if you win, don't get worried if you don't hear from (...) (24 years ago, 11-May-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: How to build a special roof?

Both Larry and Jacob are correct. All of the roof pieces are from 5151 Red Steep Slope Pieces, which are probably still available from Shop@Home. The arches serve as supports as the roof follows the steps of the arch bricks. These bricks are (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Looking for a Builder for a TV Show

Hi, My name is Jared. I work for a Los Angeles based production company that will be coming to Toronto on May 21, 2010. We are looking for a builder to make a model out of candy bricks. The bricks are standard 2x4 peg size. I wasn't sure where else (...) (14 years ago, 29-Apr-10, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  question on 'click-brick'

Hello, I've found in a shop nearby black bricks in a old service pack. Each contains 2 bricks. Size: 1x2x4. Color: Black. They don't have any connections for other bricks. Instead they have a part that's 'clickable'. The seller told me it is (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Updates to the DUPLO Printed Brick Database

During the last few weeks the DUPLO Printed Brick Database here on LUGNET has been updated a few times. I have received several information updates and pictures of older bricks from Christian Boeker and Sabine Mayrhofer. Some recent purchases of Bob (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.general) !

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Yellow Low Sloped Corner Bricks?

Gary Istok (gistok@umich.edu) wrote: : I just won an auction assortment of LEGO that includes (18) 3x3 low : sloped outside corner bricks in yellow. I checked with our Rob Farver : (the LEGO sloped bricks expert), and he also had never heard of (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jun-99, to lugnet.build)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Gigantic Soft Bricks for sale. 6x bigger than normal LEGO

Hey everyone, if you need to blow some holiday cash, I have some LEGO soft bricks for sale at my BrickLink store. If you're not familar, they are 6 times bigger than a standard brick and are made of a dense foam. Very cool knick-knack and they work (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Correct Castle 6098 (not 6091)

(...) Well, yes and no... It DID have a connection point, BUT it only had ONE connection point (the left hand side looking at it straight on) so you couldn't create an enclosed wall... The other thing is that the battlements on that side are (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Bob the Builder in K-Mart :)

(...) Thanks Jenn. LOOK at the printed bricks in <set:3275> - not only real-looking bricks but woodgrain on brown! Cool... my kids don't know Bob the Builder, so I can nab the bricks with impunity... hee hee... Cheers, Heather -- Heather Patey (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.duplo)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  FA: (ebay) Bulk bricks - Huge qty., Legoredo, Technic Shuttle, Belville parts - Close Monday AM!

One more round of ebay auctions closes this morning and many items are still REALLY cheap (I open all lots cheap). Many bargains to be had. Mike Poindexter For all of my auctions, go here: (URL) New Bulk Red 1xN Lego Bricks - VISA/MC (URL) New Bulk (...) (25 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: mold variant: turntable 4 x 4

(...) Those old 2x8 bricks happen to be Samsonite Lego (USA/Canada) bricks made between 1964-70. For some reason the quality of the Samsonite molds was worse than those of European Lego. Many of the Samsonite Lego molds of the 1960's had re-stamped (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jun-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

More:  Next Page >>