 Duplo / 394
Re: Bob the Builder in K-Mart :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 00:34:04 GMT

In lugnet.duplo, Jennifer L. Boger writes:
Ok, since I couldn't find any info about these sets on shop.lego.com, i
called US s@h and got some info, which i've added to the db, btw, all
sets are for ages 2+, and I forgot to ask for piece counts, so i'll have
dan call back again later (oops :) ) s@h did say that they were
available in the US, and upon looking in my s@h catalog, i'll be danged,
there they are.  I'll scan some pictures and put them up in a bit.

3275 - Bob's Big Building Box US$20
3272 - Scoop on the Road US$10

Thanks Jenn.   LOOK at the printed bricks in <set:3275> - not only
real-looking bricks but woodgrain on brown!  Cool... my kids don't know Bob
the Builder, so I can nab the bricks with impunity...  hee hee...

Cheers, Heather
--
Heather Patey
Pirate Wench / Brick Detective

Carl Watson wrote:

I was looking in the LEGO isle of my local(1) K-Mart today when my daughter
called out "Bobleo Builder". I was quite suprised when I turned around to
see two of the Bob the Builder LEGO sets.

The sets were:
3273 - "Bob, Lofty and the Mice" - AU$30 (US$16)
3276 "Muck and Scoop" - AU$65 (US$36)

I have to say that I am very impressed.
The vehicles aren't one piece models. They come in individual pieces & are
therfore customisable :)
Bob looks lilke a regular Duplo fig, but with a nose. Wendy (3276) is the
same but with a pony tail.
The sets have lots of great pieces. The building in Set 3276 has tan & dark
grey pieces.

Are the Bob the Builder sets available in the US yet?
Does anyone have a link to some pictures?
I know they are in one of the latest S@H catalogues (can someone scan them
please?).

I also saw two other sets. A new brick runner set with a SPUD car (with a
battery inside) & a new Ball and Tube set.

Carl
[I know what my daughter is getting for Christmas!]

(1) Local = Marion, Adelaide, Australia.