 Duplo / 387
386  |  388
Subject:
Can we FIND it? YES WE CAN! (was Re: Bob the Builder in K-Mart)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2001 22:32:41 GMT

Can we FIND it? YES WE CAN!

ALLRIGHT! Found and bought "Scoop on the Road" and "Bob, Lofty and the Mice"
today at the K-Mart in Santa Maria, CA. S@H retail prices, too (none of the
usual K-Mart mark-up...$9.99 and $14.99 respectively).

My daughter will be getting these, and an others I might find this week, for
her 2nd birthday on July 25.

I'm probably even more jazzed than she will be!

Matt