 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17982
17981  |  17983
Subject:
Looking for a Builder for a TV Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 2010 18:02:38 GMT

Hi,
My name is Jared. I work for a Los Angeles based production company that will be
coming to Toronto on May 21, 2010. We are looking for a builder to make a model
out of candy bricks. The bricks are standard 2x4 peg size. I wasn't sure where
else to post this request and I apologize if this is not the appropriate forum.
If you are interested, please email me at Jared.berezin@gmail.com and i will be
happy to give you more information. Thank you very much, I look forward to
speaking to you.